Things that have gone wrong today:
1. Woke up at 2:45 a.m. and didn't go back to sleep till after 4:30. AGAIN.
2. Fought with G when I told her it was time to turn off the TV and take a shower.
3. Lost my watch -- a gift from P -- at the county fair, and couldn't find it despite retracing my steps only 10-15 minutes later. (Insert many uncharitable thoughts about the person who took it.)
4. Went to view an apartment that, at $1,700 a month, I can barely afford, and found that it was too small even for one adult and one kid.
5. Out of curiosity, viewed the other 2-bedroom model at the same complex, and it was $2,200 a month. Agh!
6. Got sunburned AGAIN despite wearing no. 30 sunblock.
7. Was beastly hot all day, and am still hot at midnight. It's tolerable if I sit in the wind tunnel between the two electric fans, but only just.
Suck. Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck.