Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So I was wondering

I know a lot of the people who read this blog, either in real life or through comments/other blogs. And I know that there are bound to be a few lurkers hanging around also, and that's totally okay -- I lurk on plenty of blogs myself, and if I didn't want people reading what I write, well, I wouldn't be posting it on the Internet.

However, I'm really curious about who's out there, so would you do me a favor? If you read -- even if you don't know me at all, even if you've never commented, even if you only read occasionally or this is the first time you've passed by, heck, even if you know that I know you're out there -- leave a comment and say hello. Enquiring minds want to know. :)

14 comments:

MomToAp said...

Hey! This is Valerie and I am out here reading :)

Melissa said...

I'm reading too :)

Space Mom said...

Howdy, I am reading too!

Well-heeled mom said...

You know I stop by daily.

Mrs Figby said...

Um. Delurking here.

tina said...

Count me in.

Pink said...

De-lurking today although I have posted a couple of times in the summer. Pink

zandra said...

I think you know I read :)

writermeeg said...

Loyal reader, old friend...

ali said...

I found you through someone else - can't remember who right now - and I now check in daily to see how you're doing.

DebbieS said...

:::waves::: hello!! Debbie in San Diego, delurking =) Feel free to lurk right back!

Sunshine said...

I'm a first time looker. I saw your comment on my blog so I stopped by. I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your husband. I lost my first husband many years ago I can relate to many of the things you have said.

FosterAbba said...

I just found your blog because you left a comment on mine.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa - I'm Elaine.