Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Conversations I Would Rather Not Have

1. Let's Make Awkward Small Talk While Waiting For The Meeting To Start
2. No, You Still Cannot Have a Bratz Doll
3. I'm Sorry, He Passed Away This Summer
4. I Don't Eat Meat (and its follow-up convo, Not Even Chicken, Not Even Fish)
5. One Of Us Has Royally Screwed Up And We Both Know It
6. How Are You Coping?
7. It Slipped My Mind
8. Rhetorical Questions, a.k.a. The Argument I've Already Lost
9. What Were You Thinking?
10. Why Mom Has To Work
11. I Just Want A Little Cooperation
12. Wardrobe Wars, a.k.a. Is There Anything In This Closet You Will Wear?
13. Explaining For The Fifth Time Why I'm Calling



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Deanna
2. Caylynn
3. k t cat
4. Janeen
5. ancsweetnsassygal



6 comments:

Deanna said...

I came here for your Thursday Thirteen but I've spent the better part of two hours reading through your blog - I don't even know anything else to say...I'm just blown away

Caylynn said...

Yep, those all sound like conversations that you really don't want to have. I had to laugh at #1 and 4, though.

I hope you have a good day.

K T Cat said...

Yes, but did you know why I'm calling about the Bratz dolls?

My TT is up.

ChupieandJ'smama said...

Great list! I've had to do the #4, although I eat chicken, but nothing else. It's frustrating! I have boys, so I don't have to have #2 (at least I hope not), but I don't blame you on that one. Those dolls are aweful. Totally promotes everything that we should NOT be teaching our daughters. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Thursday:)

ancsweetnsassygal said...

I had to laugh, especially at #8. Great list. My TT is up also.

Merry Christmas!

Jenny Ryan said...

Hee! Those are great!