1. To G, the ability to daydream, so she'll never be bored again.
2. To Catherine and Malcolm, peace on earth ... or at least a temporary truce in our house.
3. To my elder brother-in-law, an apartment full of real, grownup furniture. And also a dog.
4. To my sister, enough money to go to any college she chooses.
5. To my friend Megan, salary equity and low-cost, high-quality childcare for all working women, and a wheat-free, dairy-free vegan chocolate cake for herself.
6. To Britney Spears, a clue. Jeez.
7. To my mother-in-law, her own mahjong parlor.
8. To my father, a job that isn't at night and doesn't involve moving tons of newspaper by hand.
9. To the couple who lives next door to me, a better -- and quieter -- relationship.
10. To my friend Zandra, good service in every restaurant she goes to for the rest of her life.
11. To the homeless lady who hangs out at my local Starbucks, an unlimited coffee card, and a warm blanket.
12. To my younger brother-in-law, a free wireless signal.
13. To all the people who read this blog, a big virtual hug -- better than a real-life one, because I'm not so great at giving those!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
2. Local Girl
3. Sweet Kitty
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants