Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 Things I Found While Cleaning Out My Purse

1. A pine cone.
2. A pack of Uno cards.
3. A pack of regular playing cards.
4. A fun-size Baby Ruth bar, still in the wrapper, but perfectly flat.
5. 3945739387 elastic hair bands.
6. Twice that many receipts.
7. A printout of Mapquest directions to my mother's house.
8. A Starbucks gift card, amount undetermined.
9. A red crayon and half a blue crayon.
10. A broken strap from the purse itself.
11. An empty Tylenol bottle.
12. Several old envelopes with tic-tac-toe and Hangman games on their backs.
13. My sunglasses. (I knew they were in there somewhere!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

my 2 cents said...

Sounds like my purse. I never know what I'll find in there.