Sunday, February 25, 2007

Apartment life

Dear Neighbor,

Twice this week now, I've woken up at 6 a.m. to the sound of your wife/girlfriend's voice going "Ooooooh ... ohhhhhh ... oh my God!"

I'm glad someone out there is getting some action -- and apparently some pretty high-quality action, because the moaning sounds quite sincere to my discerning female ear -- but for heaven's sake, if you're going to welcome the dawn with nookie, shut your window first! In fact, shut your window first no matter what time of the day or night you're going to do it!

Thanks,

The Lady Downstairs

3 comments:

FosterAbba said...

Did you actually leave the note on their door?

You should! Hee!

Vanessa said...

Nope -- I'm not quite that brave!

FosterAbba said...

Give me their address, and I'll be happy to mail to them. I'm sure they'll be quite boggled when they get a letter from an out-of-area address.

Heee....