Monday, November 12, 2007

Wish list

Dear G,

Christmas is coming, and I really don't want much this year. As far as material possessions go, I already have everything I need (and no place to store half of it). But since you're a sweet, thoughtful girl and will probably want to give me something, let me suggest these five gifts that cost absolutely nothing and don't even have to be wrapped:

* On Saturday mornings, pour yourself a bowl of cereal and turn on the TV instead of standing over my bed at 7:35 a.m., whining "When are you going to get UUUUUUP? I'm HUUUUUUNGRY!"

* Every now and then, let me watch a movie that does not interest you without asking every five minutes, "Are you done yet? How much longer is this DVD? When are you going to be finished?"

* At the end of your shower, instead of yelling "I'M DONE!" down the hall, just turn off the water and get out.

* When we're having dinner and you'd like another drink or a second helping of something, consider getting up and fetching it yourself so I can finish eating.

* Close the bathroom door when you're in there. Please.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Humincat said...

Can I just copy/paste this as my own???