Things G and her friends have done over the last eight hours:
* Played Webkinz on head-to-head laptops
* Been taken to see "Wall•E" at the movie theater
* Consumed popcorn, Sour Patch Kids and chocolate
* Danced down the stairs, through the living room, in one kitchen door and out the other, and back up the stairs ... four times
* Covered themselves in roll-on strawberry body glitter
* Put pink and blue streaks in their hair
* Bedecked themselves in a variety of scarves
* Tried to film themselves doing a Web show with our PC cam
* Eaten pizza
* Played 20Q
* Had a massive pillow fight
* Played "musical pillows" to the strains of "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"
* Played Truth or Dare (the innocent version -- the most daring dare was to go downstairs and kiss the cat)
* Played Apples to Apples
I sent them upstairs about half an hour ago (will turn off the lights at midnight), and they're in G's room right now, playing some sort of game they found in the American Girl book about sleepovers. There is giggling involved. Lots and lots of giggling.