Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If I only could ...

... chaperone field trips and help with class parties the way G wants me to.

... not feel guilty about staying home with her when she's sick.

... meet her after school with a plate of cookies.

... never miss work because it's a school holiday.

... or because I have to wait for a repairman.

... or for half a dozen other reasons.

... always get home before dark.

... serve balanced meals that we eat at the table, not in front of the TV.

... skip doing errands and go to the park on Saturday.

... see a movie in the theater that is not rated PG.

... do a better job at everything.

... be in two places at once.

... travel in time and space.

... change reality.

4 comments:

Phyllis S said...

Yep.

Alicia said...

I'd settle for that last one.

Vanessa said...

So would I.

Humincat said...

It is kind of eery, a lot of my questions that I never asked (on the post where we were to ask anything) were around these same topics, but I realized, these were MY issues, not necessarily yours. I guess we are more alike then I thought. And yeah, that last one would be so nice.