Saturday, August 28, 2010

Talk about being pissed off

Dear cats,

Look, I know you don't like the new cat litter I bought because it was on sale. I don't like it either. I don't know who thought it would be a brilliant idea to create a type of litter that smells of cat pee even when it's fresh out of its plastic jug, but someone did, and I bought it and brought it home, and now we all just have to live with it for another week until I can buy some more. Okay? Okay.

Also, I think you're both making entirely too much fuss about this. I have visited public restrooms that made your litter box smell like a field of roses drenched in essence of vanilla and topped with chocolate sprinkles, and do you think I responded by peeing on the restroom floor in protest? No! I sucked it up and went where I was supposed to go, and you can too. So quit being such drama queens, because if I find another puddle of cold, stale pee outside the litter box between now and next Friday, I swear I will not be responsible for my actions.

Signed,

Not Quite a Crazy Cat Lady Yet

3 comments:

Proud Maisie said...

Perhaps you just forgot to replace the loo-roll again.

nk said...

AHAHHA I laughed so hard at this.

Denise Kawaii said...

I think you and I hit the same sale, although I will say that you are lucky your cats are going on the floor and not all over your husband's beautiful recliner...