Monday, November 07, 2011

A day in pictures


It was raining when I went to the supermarket yesterday.


I got my coffee for free because I had to wait five minutes for them to finish brewing it. I didn't mind, but the guy said "This is Starbucks, we should always have coffee ready" and gave it to me on the house.


It seemed like a good day to make soup, so I did.


I had to go back out and saw these pretty sunflowers outside the natural-foods store.


G made Catherine pose for a photo.


The two of them spent the afternoon watching anime in G's room.


Meanwhile, Malcolm chose to watch the BBC's Sherlock with me.


Eventually we ate soup for dinner.

The end!

4 comments:

Mel R said...

I get free stuff all the time like that and T is convinced it's only because I'm a woman. LOL He never gets anything free. That soup looks fantastic. Making soup is my favorite part of fall and winter. I don't really use recipes. I just throw together what I have.

Widow in the Middle said...

I love your day in pictures theme - I'll try to do that too - very creative. The soup inspires me to make a pot of my own.

Alicia said...

We had a black cat and calico cat for a while when I was growing up. The black one was Malcolm and the calico Christina... Can't get much closer to Malcolm and Catherine than that!

Have you seen the Steinlen cats? I keep a magnet of it on my fridge to remind me of two very special creatures.

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/7/767/6PSZ000Z/art-print/two-cats.jpg

Anonymous said...

A christian louboutin louboutin louboutin uk for example is easily available at christian louboutin uk prices which christian louboutin shoes are quite definitely in your reach.
http://www.ukcl-shoe.net/ lhg0131