Friday, February 06, 2009

AWOL

Why I have not been around much lately:

A.) I was abducted by aliens and mistakenly returned to a cow pasture in Idaho. I had to hike back and am posting this from a wireless hot spot at the Burger King in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.

B.) I won 46 million dollars at Powerball, and G and I have been busy buying out toy stores, going on cruises, and throwing fistfuls of cash in the air like Scrooge McDuck.

C.) We're moving in two weeks, and all the available brain space that isn't dedicated to work, school and laundry has been consumed by moving-related decisions, leaving me without the mental wherewithal to compose posts.

Feel free to choose the most entertaining option rather than the most plausible one. I know I would. :)

5 comments:

Humincat said...

That's funny. Good luck with all the moving crap. We'll be here when you get back.

jillian said...

I love when he swims in his tower of coins!

Vanessa said...

I love that too, Jillian!

I'm totally gonna swim in my money if I ever get some. :)

foxychao said...

Option A sounds fun.

Vanessa said...

And believe it or not, I've actually been to Truth or Consequences. The locals call it "T or C" for short.