Seven things I did while G was at overnight camp for most of a week:
1. Spent pretty much an entire day lying on my bed and reading.
2. Took myself to see Captain America.
3. Had French bread and Salsa Verde Doritos for dinner two nights in a row.
4. Belted out "Rehab" repeatedly at the top of my lungs while cleaning the kitchen. (RIP, Amy Winehouse)
5. Borrowed one of G's shirts so I wouldn't have to do laundry.
6. Used my laptop, uninterrupted, for hours at a stretch.
7. Ate the last fudgsicle.
I know, wild and crazy, right? It's like Lord of the Flies if the protagonist were a middle-aged suburban mother!