Sunday, March 01, 2009

Halfway point

We are finally, as of 4:15 yesterday afternoon, officially moved out of our old place. This is the result of eight hours of sweaty, backbreacking solo work that I put in throughout the week, and I would like to thank the Girl Scouts of America for giving G something else to do for four and a half of those hours, or else I'd still be over there hauling junk and mopping floors right now.

I feel like I've been beaten up, but at least I'm done.

Except that now I have to unpack everything here at the new place.

Oh God.

One thing I realize every time I move is how dirty houses and apartments get after a couple years of living in them. I do clean regularly (although not with the bacteria-annihilating zealousness that P did), but when I look at a place through the eyes of a prospective new tenant, I suddenly discover appalling filth lurking in places like the tops of appliances and the edges of cabinet doors and the floor behind the toilet. I can only assume that I never notice it because it's my own filth and I'm comfortable in it. It's like a snuggly warm coat of filth!

In other news, we still haven't got cable here at the shiny new Casa de V. I suffered through a few days with no Internet at all and then remembered that I still had AOL installed on my old laptop, so at least I have some connectivity now, if you can call being connected at 41,000 bps "connectivity." I haven't used dial-up in almost seven years, but I don't remember it being nearly this bad before. Not only does every page take 20 minutes to load, but a lot of sites won't display at all because they have Flash or are otherwise optimized for broadband users. But I have to admit it's fun to hear the beeping and hissing and sproinging of a modem dialing again; it reminds me of the exciting summer of 1996 when P and I got our first computer, and I would spend half the night going from Web page to Web page to Web page, marveling at the way it seemed never to end. Oh, techno-innocence, how sweet you were. Not as sweet as wireless broadband, though.

4 comments:

yes said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Miss jane said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

job said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟