Sunday, March 07, 2010

Life goes on, brah

I have had the Beatles' "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" stuck in my head for the last two days. It's not a bad song (unless you're John Lennon, who reportedly hated it) but forty-eight hours of "Happy ever after in the marketplace/Desmond lets the children lend a hand" is enough to drive anyone insane. Help!

In other news, we're going to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland this afternoon. I'm excited! Our tickets are for a show in a little more than two hours, which means I need to start preparing to leave right now. You have never seen anyone get ready for the day as slowly as we do. G is a great big lazypants and drags her feet about getting dressed, even to go and do something fun; but it's not all her fault, because I usually take way too long in the shower and get distracted by chores, etc., that could wait for later. It's a miracle we ever get out the door at all on weekday mornings.

And with that, I'm off. Review of the film later, maybe. If I feel like it.

6 comments:

Humincat said...

SOOO! How was the movie?

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,
This blog will surely be a blessing for you:

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

yes how was the flim, it is here in the uk now ...looks a bit scarey ? love caroline x

Bekka G said...

are you kidding me?!! The very same song has been stuck in MY head! I thought I was crazy!

I love that song!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna