Saturday, October 20, 2007

Life's little questions

Why ...

... in this day and age, do the people who run the Webkinz site think it's acceptable to present kids with a game that features a bear called Poncho who wears a serape, bounces beans off his sombrero and speaks in a horrible Speedy Gonzalez "accent?"

... am I playing Webkinz games at all at my age?

... am I actually considering getting my own Webkinz so I won't have to play on G's account?

... does G, an extremely bright girl of almost 9, act as if she's incapable of pouring a bowl of cereal, getting a drink of water or drying herself off after a shower?

... do I still get frustrated that I can't call or e-mail P to tell him something I know would interest him?

... do we always end up eating dinner at 4:45 p.m. on weekends?

... have I only accomplished one of the many things I meant to do today?

... is one of the cats turning up her nose at the high-end, super-nutritious cat food I bought this afternoon? That stuff costs twice what your Purina One does -- now eat!

1 comment:

NJN said...

Hmmm...I can't help with any of your questions, but if you need some adult games online, you can always join us in Pogo :-)

Let me know if you want a free 5-day trial, OK?