Saturday, February 03, 2007

A momentous occasion

G is having her first-ever sleepover tonight. Her friend has been here for three hours, and so far they have eaten like lumberjacks, watched two Scooby-Doo movies, had their nails painted black, silver and purple (by me), played Uno (also with me), and had a cataclysmic pillow fight (which started with an ambush on me). Now they're watching Spongebob Squarepants and drawing pictures while I try to catch my breath. I hope we'll get to the sleeping part of the sleepover soon, because I'm exhausted.

Also, G's friend has just informed me that parents aren't supposed to like Spongebob. Really? Bummer. I guess I'll have to stop quoting that episode where Spongebob takes the bus to another town and keeps missing the bus to go home again, then.

1 comment:

FosterAbba said...

Yeah, right, grown-ups aren't supposed to watch Sponge Bob. Tell that to my Sponge Bob pillow case and video tape collection.