Friday, November 02, 2007

Parched

Dear Pizza Delivery Guy,

When you told me that you'd forgotten my Diet Coke and were going back for it, I felt bad that you would have to make an extra trip and possibly fall behind on your other deliveries. I felt so bad that I got out a couple of dollars in cash so I could give you an additional tip on top of what I'd already put on my debit card.

But you've been gone for almost an hour, Pizza Delivery Guy. I know where the pizza place is, and it isn't that far away. I'm finished eating and I want my Diet Coke, and my sympathy for you is diminishing with every minute in which you fail to return.

Get a move on.

Sincerely,

Your thirsty customer

3 comments:

Humincat said...

Aw, that sucks! I bet he never comes back...unless you haven't paid him yet...then he'll be back about the time you're ready for bed.

Amanda said...

That seriously blows. I realize this is probably a little Pollyanna of me, but did he ever come back?

Zee said...

Hi! I came over from NaBloPoMo. I'm challenging myself to comment on as many blogs as possible this month.

I must know... Did he ever come back? I sure hope so, because once you lose faith in the pizza delivery guy, it's all down hill.

Happy Posting!